A guide to accessing finance and cost saving solutions
09:30 – 11:15 First Session
• SMEs are considered the driver for growth for the next decade. What are the authorities initiative to support this sector? What about the private initiative such as banks and investment funds
• Issues faced by SMEs in taking out a loan. How to make projects developed by SMEs bankable?
• State-backed programs for financing SMEs
• Cutting Costs versus Smart Buying – Cloud Services for Real
|Roxana Craciun, Counsler,The Direction for Implementing Projects and Programs for SMEs,Ministry of Economy|
|George Pana, Coordinating Director, Fondul National de Garantare a Creditelor pentru IMM-uri|
|Catalin Paunescu, Managing Director, Star Storage|
11:15 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 12:30 Second session
• UE BERD Facilities for Financing Sustainable Energy for SMEs in Romania
• FPP Report presentation for SMEs sector in Romania.
• A guide to approaching fiscality as a means of saving costs.
• Cost saving solutions through technical innovations
• A guide to accessing non-rambursabile eu funds
|Peter Barta, Executive Director, FPP|
|Florentina Susnea, General Director ,PKF Finconta|
|Daniela Leonte , Director of the Energy Efficiency Department,Tractebel Engineering|
|Alexandru Molodoi, CTO, Gecadnet|
|Roxana Mircea, Managing Partner, REI Finance Advisors|
12 :30 – 13:30 Networking Lunch