9.00 – 9.30: Welcome coffee & Registration
9.30-11.30: Roundtable discussions
• Key Management challenges in 2013.
• Boyden study (survey) results on: ITC sector challenges and opportunities, talent management and other HR practices.
• Romania’s potential to become an international hub for competence centers.
• Financing opportunities under the new State Aid Scheme in place for ITC sector.
• Foreign investors’ business confidence in Romania.
• ITC labor market and best practices in HR.
• Restructuring process is a reality. Lessons learned. Case study.
• The Digital Generation and the New Paradigm.
Moderator: Anca Podoleanu, Managing Partner, Boyden Global Executive Search – PRESENTATION
• Valeriu Nistor, Country Director, IBM Romania
• Dan Bulucea, Country Manager, Google Romania
• Sorin Eftene, CEO, Microsoft Romania
• Andreas Landgrebe, Managing Director Austria&CEE, Boyden Global Executive Search – PRESENTATION
• Daniel Enescu,CEO, Daedalus – PRESENTATION
• Livia Stan, General Division of State Aid, Anti-trust Practices and Regulated Prices, Ministry of Public Finance – PRESENTATION
11.30 – 12:30 Brunch & Networking