March 28, 2013, Pullman Hotel Bucharest, Darclee Hall
13.30 – 14.00 Guest registration&Welcome Coffee
14.00 – 15.30 Panel Discussions
1. State Aid: A viable financing opportunity for investments projects in Romania
– What kind of projects are financed?Eligibility criteria, industries/sectors prone to be eligible and what other conditions must be met?
2. EU Funds:The restart of payments in POSDRU program
– The restart of payments in POS DRU program
– EU funding outlook beyond 2014
– Funding channels and available banking products .
– The implication of the VAT deductibility for EU funds taken out by companies and public institutions
3. Lending options for micro-enterprises and SMEs that seek financing for business development – Norwegian grants
Iulian Sorescu, Associated Partner, Head of Financial Department, Noerr Finance, Presentation
Roxana Mircea, Managing Partner, REI Finance Advisors, Presentation
Daniela Chifan, Programme Officer, Innovation Norway, Presentation