3rd edition, October 11, 2011, Ramada Plaza Bucharest, Europe Hall
- 09:00 – 09: 30 – Guest registration
- 09:30 – 11: 30 – Panel discussions
- 11:30 – 12: 00 – Buffet lunch
- Energy: The strategies of Austrian energy companies in Romania. What sectors do they find the most attractive? Where is investment interest? Clean energy alternatives. Which are the know-how Austrian companies can bring to the local market?
- Retail: Discount retail models. How does the Romanian market compare with Austria? Marketing strategies of Austrian retailers.
- Banking & insurance: Banking innovation in a post-recession framework. Is the banking system bracing for recovery? Is Romania on the right track to sustainable growth? How are banks bolstering industrial output? Loan scheme policies for SME’s.
- Constructions &Infrastructure: The need for infrastructure development is present but development is going slow. Under these circumstances, how can Austrian companies make the most of the existent business potential? The current PPP framework. Feedback from Austrian companies.
Moderator:Prof. Dr. Joerg K. MENZER, Managing Partner – Noerr Romania