WABAG Water Services SRL in Bucharest is a specialist in innovative water solutions for industries. It offers a complete portfolio of solutions for the realization of turnkey wastewater treatment plants and as a professional plant operator. The company has executed ten industrial wastewater treatment projects in Romania for the Oil & Gas sector, Food & Beverages and the Chemical Industry. Two more plants for Clean Tech Int. and Green Tech are currently under construction and will be completed in the first part of the next year.
WABAG Water Services SRL is a subsidiary of VA TECH WABAG Ltd., headquartered in Chennai, India. In a proud moment for WABAG, the company was ranked the No.4 of the TOP 50 Private Water Operators worldwide:
VA TECH WABAG LIMITED (‘WABAG’), a leading Pure Play Water Technology Multinational has been ranked 4th Globally by Global Water Intelligence (GWI), London, under “The world’s top 50 private water operators” for ensuring safe and clean drinking water and Sanitation for over 71 million people across the globe.
- Ensures clean water and sanitation for over 71 million people globally
- WABAG is the only Indian Organization to be featured in the top 25 water companies globally.
- WABAG’s innovative and environment-friendly solutions are aligned to the ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) Sustainability Index, which is fast emerging as a priority for organizations worldwide
In line with its vision WABAG has now rocketed to 4th place globally in 2021 and is the only Indian Organization to be featured in the top 25 water companies globally. The company has been showing consistent progress over the years i.e. 10th Rank in 2017 and 6th Rank in 2019.
With a vision to ensure water sustainability, WABAG has been continuously innovating and implementing new and advanced technologies in the field of Water and Wastewater treatment. Today WABAG is:
- Producing 26 million m3 of clean water every day to quench the thirst of millions of people
- Treating 30 million m3 of wastewater every day to ensure clean and healthy environment
- Desalinating 1.2 million m3 of seawater every day to supplement the freshwater sources
- Treating 2 million m3 industrial of effluent every day to safeguard the water bodies
- Recycling 2.5 million m3 of wastewater every day for industrial and non-potable reuse purposes
WABAG’s sustainable solutions are in line with the United Nations SDG-6, which aims to ensure clean water and sanitation for all by 2030. Also, WABAG’s innovative and environment-friendly solutions are aligned to the ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) Sustainability Index, which is fast emerging as a priority for Industries worldwide.
Driven by its vision to be among the Top 3 Pure Play Water Companies Globally, WABAG continues to make strides in its growth journey, with aim to serve people globally thereby assuring Sustainable Solutions, for a better life.