The digital agency Grapefruit proposes itself to awaken the Romanian digital industry. Digital Evaluator is an assessment tool meant to help the organizations analyze and evaluate their digital maturity.
The Digital Evaluator comes in the help of the marketing specialists offering them an instant radiography of their organization, that they can share with the colleagues from the other departments, by identifying and comparing the possible digital challenges.
„During the last years we observed that my professionals talk about digitalization, but not all of them practice it also. Therefore, at the beginning of 2021 we created and launched an eBook, with the help of 8 international marketers CIM accredited and that talked about the best ways of creating a resilient marketing strategy. By going though those answers we figured out that is very important to know, as a marketing professional, where your company is situated regarding the digital area. And then it’s when we came up with the idea of this tool,” said Nicu Enache, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant at Grapefruit.
Until to put it in practice, Grapefruit’s representatives had a series of feedback sessions with several Heads of Digital from different companies and industries. And this constructive feedback helped them validate the idea, many of those who were asked having affirmed the importance and necessity of this type of tool on the Romanian market.
„We consider the Digital Evaluator has an impulse from all the professionals in the marketing, IT and digital departments. It is time that the prioritize and focus on the digital aspects that need their attention the most. We tried several already existing tools on the market, but we found out that either they were not offering the guarantee that the results would be useful, either they were not covering all the aspects of the digital maturity,” added Georgiana Dragomir, Managing Director Grapefruit.
The tool functions on the basics of 7 metrics and 34 sub-metrics, with the main ones measuring:
- Customer experience (the organization’s level maturity from a consumer experience point of view)
- Strategic ability (the organization’s level of agility, taking in account the strategic directions and the objectives)
- The control & Leadership (the level of control that can boost the leadership team assume the delivering mission)
- Digital Stack (the level of tools’ adoption and the digital processes)
- Data Driven (the level of engagement in collecting the data in order to reach the decisive conclusions)
- Technology Leadership (the adoption level of techniques used in the initiatives of digital transformation)
- Talent and digital capabilities (the talent’s maturity in the management and digital capabilities).
The results are available immediately and can be shared to different teams in the company, as well as externally, to the partners and suppliers. In time, the results could be compared also at an industry level, after there will be enough entries and answers. In this manner, the industry benchmark will continue to update with every new assessment, becoming more and more relevant. Moreover, if one wants to re-see the results after a period of time it is possible this thing as well, as well as a constant comparing with the industry that the respective respondent is part of.
Plus, the companies that want to test their digital maturity benefit from the support, experience and expertise of the Grapefruit team in analyzing more profoundly those data, as well as in improving them.
The Digital Evaluator can be accessed here.