Bucharest is the location for one of the executive jury sessions with Simina Zidaru, Managing Director & Creative Director Tribal DDB and Ioana Gorganeanu, Head of Marketing and Communications Mastercard Romania, Croatia, Israel and Balkans, as the Ambassadors and Jury Presidents of Gerety Awards in Romania.
The locations for the 5th season of the Gerety awards are London, Chicago, Dubai, Mumbai, Berlin, Bucharest, AUNZ, Madrid, Bogota, and Stockholm. As well as defining the shortlist the executive jury sessions, Jury Presidents select the agency and production company of the year from their country. Mastercard is this year’s festival partner in Romania.
New for 2023: entrants will be able to submit entries for Strategy as well as Emerging Commerce into any of the Gerety cuts for Communication, Media, Innovation, B2B, Health, Pharma, Works for Good, Entertainment, Experience and Humour.
Bucharest Agency Jury President, Simina Zidaru says: “It’s such a personal reward to be part of a movement that not only cherishes creativity, but also women’s power. Being in such an environment makes me extremely grateful for having the chance to build a better future for the industry. Gerety is not only a festival, but a chance to create something different, better, healthier for tomorrow’s world.”
Entries celebrating strategy will show creative examples of the customer journey and strategic planning that redefined a brand or product.
Emerging commerce will show new channels that organically use the Metaverse, NFTs, Blockchain, AI, AR and other advanced technologies and tools to seamlessly support the development of a brand, product or service.
Bucharest Advertiser Jury President, Ioana Gorganeanu, Head of Marketing and Communications, Mastercard Romania, Croatia, Israel & Balkans, adds: “Gerety brings together the best of two worlds: strong, effective, creative ideas that are able to influence people and communities for the better, and women leadership, as it is powered by professionals who have, themselves, changed and influenced the world for the better. I am honored to be part of and excited for this upcoming journey.”
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2023 Gerety Awards include:
- Gia Fernandes, Group Creative Director, Dentsu Creative, India
- Natasha Romariz Maasri, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett MEA, UAE
- Amy Kean, CEO, Good Shout, UK
- Manuela Villegas, Co-Founder, Sí Señor, Colombia
- Gema Arias, Digital Strategy and Creative Director, Kitchen, Spain
- Simina Zidaru, Managing Director & Creative Director, Tribal DDB, Romania
- Ioana Gorganeanu, Head of Marketing and Communications, Mastercard Romania, Croatia, Israel & Balkans
- Kim Pick, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R, New Zealand
- Nina Kurn, Strategy Director & Senior Creative, McCann Stockholm & Nordics, Sweden
- Myra Nussbaum, President & CCO, Havas Chicago, USA
- Kathrin Jesse, CEO, BBDO Germany
The Gerety Awards are open for 2023 entries
The 2023 Gerety Awards are now open for entries. The full executive jury will be announced in the coming weeks in the meantime you can learn more about the Grand Jury and Ambassadors at www.geretyawards.com