From 13 to 15 October 2021, 27th Golden Drum, an international festival of creativity, invites everyone to join more than 50 world-renowned speakers from 20 different countries sharing the most trending topics, stories, and advice. A wide selection of marketers, PR managers, entrepreneurs, designers, and creative directors will reveal how they keep business agile, innovative and accept risks while working towards a better future.
The best part – the festival will be held online, meaning you can listen, learn, and participate from the comfort of your home or office.
Register now at https://engine.goldendrum.com/register to get your digital free-of-charge pass.
What to expect?
The first festival day will open the doors for the youngest members of our creative communities. A full day of the program will be joined by:
- Nina de Ridder, Associate Creative Director at Dept, The Netherlands
- João Inácio, Associate Creative Director at Dept, The Netherlands
- Kristjan Klemenčič, Senior Copywriter at DROM Agency, Slovenia
- Maša Stanič, Copywriter at DROM Agency, Slovenia
- Eynat Guez, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of Papaya Global, Israel
- Oana Bulexa, Managing Partner at MSL The Practice, Romania
- Mariella Drechsler, Lisa Grimm, and Yann Sprajc, Young Drummers from Austria
- Goran Golik, Creative Director and Lecturer at die Graphische, Austria
- Ana Savšek, Head of Content Digital Marketing Department, Slovenian Tourist Board, Slovenia
- Suvi Lähde, Executive Creative Director, SEK | Part of GREY, Finland – Jury President
14 & 15 October: From our Industry and Beyond
Thursday and Friday will bring stories, trends, and advice for all Golden Drummers who want to stay creative.
Meet the speakers joining us on the virtual stage on 14 October 2021:
- Fadi Yaish, jury president, Founder and Chief Creative Officer at ‿ and us, Facebook EMEA creative board consultant and Founder of BWReport.org, United Arab Emirates
- Eka Ruola, Chief Creative Officer at Nitro Group, Finland
- Lauren Kelly, Founder and Behavioural Designer at BehaviourStudio, UK
- Thomas Kolster, Founder and Creative Director at Goodvertising, Denmark
- Szymon Solnica, Corporate PR Manager at Huawei Poland
- Sergio Spaccavento, Chief Creative Officer and Partner at Conversion E3, Italy
- Will Goodhand, Chief Innovation Officer at GoodMore Global Ltd., UK
- Vlad Sitnikov, Partner at POSSIBLE Group Moscow, Brand Director of Skillbox, and Vice-president of RACA, Russia
- Sergey Efimov, Marketing Technologies Director at OMD OM Group Russia (part of Omnicom), Co-chairman of AdTech committee at RACA, and AngelsDeck venture investors club member, Russia
- Irina Romanova, Executive Director, PHD, and Co-chairman of pharma communications committee at RACA, Russia
- Markus Wieser, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Heimat Wien, Austria
- Damien Marchi, Senior Vice-President of CSR Development at Vivendi, France
- Karolina Galácz, Creative Director at DDB Budapest, Hungary
- Milica Berček, Senior Marketing Strategist at Outfit7 (Ekipa2 d.o.o. subsidiary), Slovenia
- Davide Boscacci, Global Executive Creative Director at Publicis Milan, Italy
- Marianna Ghirlanda, Chief Executive Officer at DLV BBDO, Italy
- Emanuele Nenna, Chief Executive Officer at Dentsu Creative, Italy
- Sietze Rademaker, Director Sonic Branding and New Business at Amp.Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Jason Romeyko, Worldwide Executive Creative Director at Serviceplan Group, Germany
On 15 October 2021, the most burning questions of our time will be answered by:
- Amy Rodgers, Managing Editor of Research & Rankings at WARC, UK
- Álvaro Rodrigues, Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner at Made Rio, Brazil
- Dirk Aarts, Managing Partner at 24/7Communication, Poland
- Grzegorz Szczepański, Chief Executive Officer at Hill & Knowlton Strategies, Poland
- Eliza Misiecka, Chief Executive Officer at Genesis PR, Poland
- Sebastian Stępak, Chief Executive Officer at MSLGROUP, Poland
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and President of Healthcare Business at Mastercard, USA
- Michael Moynihan, Senior Vice President of Global Brand, Marketing, Insights and Partnerships at The LEGO Group, USA
- Barbara Evans, Managing Partner at Mediaplus Group, Germany
- Fernando Machado, Chief Marketing Officer at Activision Blizzard, USA
- Matt Cooper, Chief Creative Officer and Founder of Little Black Book, UK
- Natalie Graeme, Co-Founder at Uncommon Creative Studio, UK
- Terri Meyer, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer at Terri and Sandy, USA
- Anselmo Ramos, Co-Founder and Creative Chairman at GUT, Buenos Aires, Miami, São Paulo, Toronto and Mexico City
- Sbu Sitole, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of The Odd Number, South Africa
- Aaron Starkman, National Chief Creative Officer at Rethink, Canada
- Iza Sia Login, Tech Entrepreneur, Conscious Businesswoman, Influential Thought Leader, and Philanthropist, Slovenia
- Ruxandra Papuc, Executive Creative Director at McCann Worldgroup, Romania
The winners will be announced during a special free-of-charge gala event showcasing the best creative works entered into the 27th Golden Drum Competition.
The Award Ceremony powered by Mastercard will be hosted by Klemen Slakonja, a remarkable Slovenian Actor, Comedian, Television Host, Impersonator, and Singer. We are looking forward to celebrate this year’s winners and award them with our new sustainable trophies.