Cristian Gheorghe, Sales Director Telecom Solutions, Central Eastern Europe (Danubian) at Prysmian Group, will be a speaker in the Second Panel at the upcoming Rising Cities. Smart Future 3rd Edition, streamed live on November 18, via BR’s Youtube channel & Facebook page.
Register HERE for the online event.
Titled “Creating a Digital infrastructure”, the second panel at BR’s Rising Cities. Smart Future will take a look at topics such as:
- The current situation has highlighted the importance of technology and digital transformation, both in urban and rural areas. The need of cities for infrastructure not only to support the digital life of citizens, but also the institutional one, as government must provide safe and efficient services;
- Challenges of connected cities for suppliers of technology – from data security to digital interaction with citizens;
- How technology rolls-out shaping innovation in cities in the long term;
- Creating the right implementation path for new technologies in cities;
- Creating investment opportunities for tech infrastructure in Romania’s main cities;
- A match for the ages. Smart cities & IoT solutions.
Cristian Gheorghe, a telecom solutions expert with 35 years of experience in the industry, has been with the Prysmian since 2005 when he joined the Group as Commercial Telecom Director. In 2009 he became Area Business Manager Telecom, while in 2012 he became Regional Telecom Business Director, Danubian Countries. From 2014 he occupied a new role in the group as Chief Commercial Officer, Telecom Solutions, CEE region. Cristian Gheorghe came into his current role as Sales Director Telecom, Danubian region in January 2019. He holds a Master of Science in Construction of Machines from the Craiova University.