Inspiring Voices #EqualFuture, the latest addition to Business Review’s events calendar, will be an offline networking event and conference which will take a close look at the business case of diversity & inclusion (D&I) and why companies that are championing this cause and drive the real progress are much better fitted to succeed in the long run.
The event and conference will focus on issues such as gender equality & women’s empowerment and will highlight inspiring success stories of powerful women taking the lead in traditional male-dominated industries.
Leading professionals and experts from various industry sectors will take the center stage to discuss and make a case for diversity and inclusion in corporate leadership, showing how and why the most diverse companies are more likely to outperform their less diverse competitors.
The speakers and attendees of the exclusive Business Review event will have insightful conversations with elite professionals highlighting the importance of Gender and Diversity Organizational Change and other topics such as: women in leadership & tech, gender balanced leadership, gender equality & women’s empowerment, success stories: harvesting diversity and inclusion in your teams to spur performance.
- Alina Amza, Group Wellbeing & Inclusion Director at Superbet
- Alina Gamauf, HR, Corporate Affairs and CSR – Executive Committee Board Member at Carrefour Romania
- Alina Soare, People Experience Manager at Endava Bucharest
- Ana Dumitrache, Country Head at CTP Romania
- Virginia Otel, Co-President at PWN Global
- Anda Sebesi, Moderator | Editor-in-Chief at Business Review Magazine
JOIN US for the first edition of BR’s Inspiring Voices #EqualFuture and let’s talk about inspiring women voices as a core corporate value and why harvesting diversity and inclusion in your teams is more likely to spur performance! Inspiring Voices #EqualFuture will take place on Wednesday, September 1, 2021, starting at 4pm at the Courtyard by Marriott Bucharest Floreasca.
The event is an exclusive offline networking event, so there’s only one way to join:
- When: Wednesday, September 1, 2021, starting at 4pm
- Where: Courtyard by Marriott Bucharest Floreasca
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or register at https://business-review.eu/br-events/inspiring-voices-equalfuture-2021#register
Partners: Carrefour Romania, CTP, Endava, Superbet