ICAP Romania announces the 12th edition of the Annual Credit Risk Management Conference. This year’s conference will be held online on October 26, 2021.
The main theme of the conference is “Credit risk in the age of major changes and evolution“, and the guests will address topics in the following areas: Macroeconomics / Economic Forecasts, ESG and sustainability, Financial analysis, Fintech.
Among the speakers who have already confirmed their participation in the conference are:
- Valentin Lazea, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
- Anthony Scriffignano, SVP, Chief Data Scientist, Dun & Bradstreet
- Simone Rampichini, Director, Global Business Information, CRIF
- Miquel Llado, Prof. Strategic Management, Senior Lecturer, IESE Business School
The conference, will also feature a session for exchanging ideas regarding “Work from home: Risks and Opportunities. How do we manage our teams?” where key managers from top companies will debate.
Credit Risk in the Age of Disruption and Evolution Full agenda:
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome, Lucian Mindruta, Event Moderator / Journalist & Alexandra Mehedintu, Country Manager, ICAP Romania
Section I – Macroeconomics / Forecasts / Financial Analysis
10:15 – 10:45 “Economic Overview and Strategies in the Romanian Economy”, Valentin Lazea, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
10:45 – 11:15 “The Credit to Cash Journey”, Tim Vine, Head of International Finance & Risk Solutions, Dun & Bradstreet
11:15 – 11:45 “ESG & Green Economy – Innovations and Strategies for Sustainable Development”, George Christodoulakis, Executive Director, Credit Ratings, ICAP Group
11:45 – 12:00 Coffee Break
Section II: Work from home: Risks and Opportunities. How do we manage our teams efficiently?
12:00 – 12:30 “Keynote speech”, Miquel Llado, IESE Business School
12:30 – 13:30 Panel Discussion
• Lucian Mindruta, Moderator
• Christian Bogaru, Lawyer, BCHLAW
• Tolga Banyocu, General Manager, Garanti BBVA Consumer Finance
• Cornel Costea, Trainer
• Vasile Godinca, Managing Partner CITR / Head of Business Development
• Florin Tataru, Group HR Manager, Farmexim
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch
Section III – Latest Trends in Credit Risk Management / Fintech
14:30 – 15:00 “TBD”, Cosmin Curticapean, President of the Romanian Fintech Association
15:00 – 15:30 “TBD”, Cosmin Curticapean, President of the Romanian Fintech Association
15:30 – 16:00 “Digitalization and Credit Risk Management”, Simone Rampichini, Director, Global Business Information, CRIF
16:00 End of Conference