Tax, Law, and Lobby Conference, now at its 19th edition, is the landmark event for tax and legal professionals in the Romanian industry, that offers a full perspective regarding the latest fiscal and legislation changes that impact the private sector.
Business Review announces the 19th edition of the Tax, Law & Lobby Conference, its flagship event that offers a full perspective regarding the latest fiscal and legislation changes that impact the private sector. This year’s edition will take place in an exclusive on-site format, on May 24 at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel.
• The impact of adopting reduced VAT rates in Romania
• Internal Fraud vs Tax Evasion
• Investments and state-owned companies, relationship with foreign companies, investments in Romania
• How does NAFA intend to minimise the VAT Gap: SAF-T, RO e-invoice & RO e-transport
• Indirect taxes: best practices on improving collection levels
• The VAT E-commerce package: adjust indirect taxation to the new realities and technologies
• Fighting undeclared and “gray” work
• Tax exemptions and other benefits for the relocation of businesses from Ukraine, Russia, or Belarus to Romania
• Digitalization and Simplification Measures in the Fiscal Procedure Code
• State-aid schemes in 2022
• Restructuring & insolvencies: Solutions for businesses that face financial difficulties
• The rebound of the Romanian M&A market
• The recent push for digitalization makes cybersecurity paramount
• Cyber defense in the new reality of the financial sector
• What do we need to know about the Government cloud project? A 360 perspective: a debate between tech leaders, IT specialists, consultants, and public officials
• Creating a national AI strategy
• PNRR grants for tech projects: digitalization, data, cloud, blockchain, AI, IT, cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), and more
• Digital assets: how long until they will replace traditional currencies?
• How active was the Romanian IPO market in the past 12 months?
• Understanding the tax and legal aspects of remote work and the 4-day work week
• Understanding the temporary protection mechanism for citizens coming from Ukraine
• Corporate integrity: what do Romanian employees and business leaders expect from their companies