March 30th 2016, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, Platinum hall
Since its launch in 1998, Business Review magazine has been covering and reporting on the the tax&legal sectors, aiming to be an important resource for middle and top‐managers from local companies that are looking to make the most out of the latest developments in taxation and fiscal policies.
In 2001, Business Review introduced Tax & Law Forum, a pioneering event which, over the last 15 years, has become the industry flagship event and the most long‐standing one with over 1,500 participants, and approximately 110 hours of open discussions and analyses with 200 experienced speakers.
Irrespective of the political context or fiscal turmoil, each new edition of Tax & Law Forum brought:
- an overview of the latest fiscal and tax measures and their impact for the local companies’ bottom line
- high level representatives of the local authorities to provide valuable clarifications
- top professionals in the field, bringing together their expertise, answers and case studies
- a unique group of key decision makers and business owners interested in getting the best advice and insights to manage their companies
Reasons to attend:
- Earn CPD units offered by ACCA and 5 unstructured CPD hours offered by CAFR
- Stay up-to-date with the recent changes in the Fiscal Code
- Find out what are the benefits and challenges of the new regulations
- Gain practical insights through case studies and workshops
- Tap into the expertise of a powerful group of professionals with CFOs, accountants and fiscal & legal consultants
If you want to be our partner for this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
From the current edition of Tax & Law:
For more photos visit our facebook page.