9th Edition, February 10, 2011
Howard Johnson Grand Plaza, Platinum Hall
Fiscal policies to revive the economy.
Implications of the labor code amendments
and other legislative changes.
What voice does the business community have?
At its 9th edition in 2011, Romanian Tax, Law & Lobby has become the most important event addressing the hottest legal and financial issues of the Romanian business market. Dedicated to a highly selected audience, the forum organized by Business Review attracts each year over 200 participants, top speakers and officials.
- Financial and legal experts
- General managers and executives
- Investors and business consultants
- Accounting representatives
- Industry lobby organizations
- Independent lawyers and accountants
- Government representatives