With Rising Cities. Smart Future, Business Review wishes to support and highlight the evolution of the urban space, with everything encompassed by it: from technology, transportation, digital transformation, communities, architecture, to sustainability, passionate leadership and culture.
Rising Cities. Smart Future proposes greener, smarter and more connected future cities through panel discussions, debates and predictions about public–private collaborations, innovative and inspiring projects and ways of integrating new technologies, such as AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (The internet of things) in the everyday life.
● Built Environment & Architecture: Enabling data driven design/architecture
● How can policymakers and real estate investors contribute and use innovation to enhance city and property investment performance?
● Public-private partnerships for open data management in urban areas
● Creating a sustainable and safe environment for the population: current status of the Romanian office buildings from the sustainable & eco-friendly perspective. What to expect from the new stock of green buildings?
● Urban mobility and its influence on cities’ development
● How smart cities drive foreign investments
● How technology and data will be instrumental in shaping successful cities of the future. Challenges faced by the office and housing segments
● AI and automation for more productive cities - Humanising Technology. Key ideas on IoT solutions that make buildings smart across Europe
● Investing in urban technology for efficient energy consumption and pollution reduction
● Focus on transport
● Integrated smart city solutions & new technologies
● The future smart city and the impact on risk, availability, security and privacy
* The commons = cultural and natural resources, namely streets, parks, squares and much more, where people celebrate, learn, rest, play, trade, make key decisions, express collective aspirations, and provide for themselves and one another
● Potential of leadership to bridge urban communities; belonging
● The value of places and human interaction in a digital world
● People making cities smart
● Insights on health & leading health indicators | health determinants
● Is there an ideal model for community engagement, and private / public collaboration?
● Development progress of Romanian municipalities under the smart cities principles
● Upgrading cities: investments for future growth
● Experiences of cities implementing smart city solutions