1st Edition | Hotel InterContinental | May 13, 2009
Greece was one of the first countries to invest in Romania after the ’89 revolution. With over 4,000 Greek companies in Romania and a combined investment of EUR 3 billion, the Greek community in Romania has grown and strengthened over time, permanently looking for new opportunities and projects. Now there are in Romania 32,000 people working for the Greek companies, the Greek banks alone have over 8,500 employees.
The Greek Business Forum offers the opportunity for the Greek business community to meet and create new synergies, come with ideas of new projects and improve communication and links between the Greek business community and local entrepreneurs.
- Marian Lucu – Lucu, Tsignopolou & Associates
- Gerasimos Vergotis – Prior Capital Consulting
- Joannis Paschalis – Embassy of Greece
- Sofronis Strinopoulos – Greek Chamber of Commerce
- Ilas Papageorgidadis – More International Invest
- Top level executives
- Officials from the Embassy and the Chamber of Commerce
- Businessmen from all the economy sectors