|Business Review is organizing 2 training seminars conducted by Sandy Vaci, Adjunct Senior Professor at Central European University’s Business School (MBA Studies), lecturing in transnational sales force management.|
It is not a training about “how to sell”, it is a training about “how to manage your sales and your sales people.”
- Sales managers in national and international companies
- Entrepreneurs doing business in various fields
- Development directors and commercial directors
- General Managers and Middle Managers who interact with the Sales department
Global Best Practices in Sales Management
June 16, 2010
A “hands on guide” to the latest best practices in sales efficiency improvements, with examples, templates and case studies from the presenter’s personal experience in 50 markets. This one-day seminar will focus on international sales management practices that everyone can use to defend against the effects of the current recession and prepare for the coming upturn.
The Latest in Channel Innovation- A Practical Guide
This one-day seminar is a follow up to the previous “Global best Practices in Sales Management” event. It will review international practices that focus on “owning relationships” instead of “owning assets”, to drive revenues with flexible, low cost set ups. It will give practical guidance for their integration into existing set ups and detail execution issues and their solutions.
About Sandy Vaci
- He has over 30 years international experience across 50 countries on 4 continents with Procter & Gamble, Citibank, Raiffeisen International, Neilson / Cadbury and The Royal Bank of Scotland, among others.
- He is currently also Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Credit Bank of Moscow and Partner, Board Effectiveness Practice, at Leaders’ Den – a UK based global consultancy.
- An internationally quoted presenter and advisor, he is the author of two books on global best sales practices, published by VRL in London, UK. Sandy is a “global citizen” with three home bases: Toronto, Vienna and Budapest.
- Educated in Canada (University of Victoria – 1981, Canadian Securities Dealers Institute – 1990), the USA (Cohen Brown Sales Management, 1993) and Austria (Six Sigma Exec Training, 2004)