February 8th 2016, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Europa Hall, Bucharest
Austria and Germany have remained among the most active investors in the local economy, attracting a cumulus of over 30% of the direct foreign investments generated by Romania in the past year.
The 7th edition of the event will look at the German & Austrian business community through a hopeful lens, recognizing the positive signs regarding Romania’s political scene and recent economical as well as fiscal developments. Pairing these with other encouraging data from an AHK study, and even overcoming much debated risk factors such as the lack of qualified personnel and Labor Code amendments. we are confident this year’s edition of the German&Austrian Investors Forum is not to be missed by all businesses ready to learn from one of the best performing business communities worldwide.
Book your place now, to ensure your presence there or follow us for updates, regarding this year’s program and speakers agenda.
16:30 – 17:00 Guest registration & Welcome coffee
17:00 – 19:00 Panel discussions
19:00 Networking Cocktail
- How do the recent developments in the geo-political climate influence companies looking to expand to Romania and their operations here? What are the expectations regarding the upcoming national elections?
- Has Romania been successful in attracting more small and medium sized German & Austrian investors in 2015? What sectors have attracted the most FDI in the past year? What more can be done to improve this in the future?
- What are the financing options at hand for investors in Romania? Is state aid a real tool for attracting more business in Romania?
- What is the perception of German & Austrian investors of the fiscal measures that came into force starting January 1, and their impact on business?
- Sharing experiences from new companies on the market and the advantages of investing in Romania.
- What are the demands of a new investor from a real estate point of view?
|HE Gerhard Reiweger, the Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to
|Rudolf Lukavsky, Commercial Counsellor, Advantage Austria|
| Sebastian Metz, General Manager, Romanian-German Chamber of Trade
| Cristina Raiciu, Economic Officer, Embassy of the Federal Republic
|Ionut Dumitru, Chief Economist, Raiffeisen Bank Romania
| Iulian Sorescu, Associated Partner, Head of Financial Department,
Noerr Finance and Tax
| Laurentiu Lazar, Director Investment and Valuation Services, Colliers
|Victor Cotrutz, CEO, Greentek|
|Titus Loew, CFO, Siemens Romania|
|Raluca Ene, Managing Director for Romania, Chapter 4|
|Prof. Dr. Joerg K. Menzer, Managing Partner, Noerr|
If you want to be our partner for this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
WITH THE SUPPORT OF:
From the current edition of German and Austrian Investors Forum:
You can see more pictures on our Facebook page.