June 14th 2016, JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
Business Review has the pleasure of inviting you at the 7th Annual Credit Risk Management Conference, organized by ICAP Romania, member of ICAP Group, the largest Business Information and Consulting Group in Southeastern Europe. For a seventh successive year ICAP bring together some of the most productive visionaries & leading figures in the field of credit risk management on a local and international level.
Among the speakers of 2016 are: Armen Dallakyan, Vice President – Senior Analyst from Moody’s Investors Service, who will focus on the credit outlook for Romania and its banks and Anthony Scriffignano, Senior Vice President, Chief Data Scientist at Dun and Bradstreet, who will debate on the subject of best practices in Credit Risk and Data.
The conference content will include insightful presentations on managing risk by representatives of business associations, banking institutions, Romanian and multinational companies.
The ICAP Credit Risk Conference is an unrivalled destination for discussion and debate about the many different challenges facing the risk management today, both in its sessions and in the range of networking opportunities it creates. Featuring some of the foremost thought-leaders, innovators and policy makers in their fields and covering a wide breadth of topics, 7th Credit Risk Conference will be the place to explore new strategies, understand business disruptors, chart future technological progress and uncover the future roadmap of the industry.
| Armen Dallakyan, Vice President – Senior Analyst, Financial Institutions
Group, Moody’s Investors Service, London
| Anthony Scriffignano, Senior Vice President, Chief Data Scientist,
Dun and Bradstreet
- Register with Business Review and benefit from the best deal:
- 650 lei + VAT (instead of the standard price of 800 lei + VAT).
- Business Review magazine bonus:
- online subscription package, for one year:
- Free access to the digital edition of the magazine
- Free access to all exclusive materials, articles and analyses
- BR Daily – relevant business news directly into your inbox every working day
- Free registration for the 2017 edition of our annual Tax & Law event. See the previous edition here and read the follow up article here.