Impact Hub Bucharest, an organization that has been supporting entrepreneurship in Romania for over 7 years, through coworking, acceleration programs and events, has merged with 3house, the new workspace concept launched in 2018, thus reaching 3 locations and 6,700 sqm (1,600 sqm – Timpuri Noi + 1,700 sqm University + 3,370 Floreasca).
The partners of the two organizations decided to bring the two brands together and increase Impact Hub’s coverage in Bucharest. Starting today, Impact Hub Bucharest provides:
- 3 locations in key areas in Bucharest and access to an international network of over 110 locations
- 6,700 sqm in Bucharest that include open space offices, team offices, conference and event rooms
- 155 open space seats, 19 team offices and 5 event rooms at Timpuri Noi and Universitate
- Smart office facilities to allow large, medium and small teams, entrepreneurs and freelancers to carry out their business
- Bistros in the Universitate and Floreasca (Equilibrium building) locations
- Flexible coworking subscriptions: Casual Hub (40h / month / member access), Regular Hub (100h / month / member access) and Hub Resident (unlimited access to space)
Through its three locations – the first one opened in 2017 at Timpuri Noi, the one it has taken over at Universitate and, starting in the fall, the Floreasca location -, Impact Hub remains a key partner for entrepreneurs and freelancers, investors, and companies of any size, who want to work from more dynamic environments, having the flexibility of a local network but also access to an international network of over 110 locations worldwide.
“We have often been asked why we do not bring the two brands together, so there had been some expectations of this step. We have chosen to do this now both to strengthen our market position and provide our members with premium experiences without losing the sense of community. Even if we started with 3house separately, we are even stronger together and our members can work from any location once they become members of Impact Hub. We are and will be a connector, and that translates both in bringing resources together and in bringing together major business centers in Bucharest,” said Oana and Vlad Craioveanu, co-founders of Impact Hub Bucharest.
Impact Hub Bucharest will be strengthened in the coming period as a more agile organization tailored to its customers, on all business lines. As entrepreneurship education and innovation remain strong pillars of what the organization does, physical spaces will become more suited to those working in them. “The future of work”, as the organization understands today, has a lot to do with the balance between work and personal life, and the role of Impact Hub Bucharest is to help everyone in the community become a little better every day, and by doing so to influence society for good.