Normally, the website can be used without the introduction of personal data. When personal data is collected on the site (such as name, company, position, e-mail address, field of activity, department, telephone number), these are collected as the person provides these data voluntarily.
As a rule, BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L collects and processes the data that site users or BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L customers freely choose to provide.
To the extent that you do not wish your personal data to be processed by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL, we advise not to access our website, to register or send to us, documents / information containing personal data.
Also, BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL processes a series of personal data collected during the course of its activity, such as data from contact data, to the extent that you want to be part of the Business Review Club and / or data in the form subscribing to events. Also, to the extent that using the contact addresses displayed on the site, if you apply to a position within our company.
WHO PROCESS YOUR DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER?
The operator of your data is BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL, headquartered in Bucharest, 58 Stirbei Voda St, 3th floor, 1st District, registered with the Trade Registry under the number J40/3717/2011, VAT code RO28258850.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA WE PROCESS
BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL collects and processes only the personal data that the users / visitors make available to BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL by accessing and visiting them by requesting the various services we provide to users.
We also collect information using cookies (“session cookies” and “persistent cookies”) to help us identify you when you visit the website.
It is also possible that third parties, having the quality of application providers, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our site, may use automatic means of collecting data about your interaction with those platforms. In this situation, the data is collected directly by those providers, which means that in connection with the data collection made by the respective providers, the persons whose data are processed by them must consult the data protection policies and the information notes of those suppliers, since, in the case of that processing, the suppliers’ policies apply. Subject to applicable law, BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L is not responsible for the practices of these data protection providers.
We may also use analytical services of third parties on the website, such as Google Analytics. Providers administering these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how you use our website. The data collected through these means (including IP addresses) may be transmitted to these providers or other relevant third parties using such data, for example, to evaluate the use of the website.
The following types of personal data can be processed by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L:
- Name, first name, e-mail address when registering with the business review club;
- Email address for subscribing to the newsletter
- Delivery address and company billing data if you are requesting the physical submission of the magazine
- Additional business information that is compulsorily processed in a contractual relationship with BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L, such as payments made and details of the bank account;
- Order history sent to BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L
- Through the Business Review event, a collection of data such as: name, company, position, e-mail address, field of activity, department, phone number, billing data of the company
- To the extent that you wish to apply to participate in the recruitment process for a post within our organization, personal data made available by you to run for this position will be processed by us to identify the right candidates. The data will not be communicated to third parties and will be used exclusively for the stated purpose, under conditions of security and confidentiality.
HOW BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L COLLECTS YOUR DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER
We may collect personal data about you in certain circumstances, including:
- When navigating, requesting information or interacting on our website
- When you contact us through our contact email or phone number on our Facebook page to ask for information and / or details about a business review event or service that you provide a complaint and / or a referral
- When you create an account on our website
- When you give us, in any way at your disposal, information about you, to start a contractual relationship with BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L
- When you submit your data (Resumes) to apply for a position within our organization
Under certain circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third-party source. For example, we can collect personal data from social media channels. Please read the terms and conditions of confidentiality of those platforms. In any case, with respect to the data we collect from third parties, these conditions apply accordingly.
LEGAL THRESHOLDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any operation that is a lawful processing (such as but not limited to the collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure, transmission, destruction) of your data with personal character will be made based on one of the legal bases below:
- Processing is necessary to conclude and / or execute a contract with you.;
- Processing is required to comply with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests.
- Processing is made under your prior and explicit consent in the case of marketing information received on your e-mail address, expressed at the time of subscription, on our website. You may choose to withdraw your consent to marketing materials at any time by simply accessing the ‘unsubscribe’ link from the bottom of each newsletter.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We may only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing services provided by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L.;
- Solving any requests and / or complaints about the services provided and / or the products delivered;
- Compliance with our legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations)
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you.;
- Protection of security and access management at our headquarters, IT and communication systems, website and other systems;
- To monitor and assess compliance with our policies and standards;
- If you applied for a position within our company, the data provided is necessary to identify whether your professional experience and your training are appropriate for the position you applied for
- For any and / or ancillary purpose of any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
If you expressly consent to us, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you through the channels you have approved to keep up-to-date with BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL, announcements and other information regarding BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL services and products as well as events and projects BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL (direct marketing);
We will not use your personal information to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above.
The website has the right to send emails to its users to inform them about the events they attend and / or the services they have purchased.
We will not use your personal information to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH PERSONAL CHARACTER
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
We may share your personal data with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or lawyers or other individuals if it proves to be justly necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right to justice.
We may use aggregate personal data and statistics to monitor the use of the BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L website.
We also share your personal data with the empowered companies – mainly service providers within or out of BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL (providers for various services, such as site administration and hosting services, advertising services) for the processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purposes on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions. BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L will retain control of your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards, in accordance with applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data at the time of requesting such service providers;
In case you decide to pay the services provided by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L, you will fill in the corresponding billing data form and after that the user will receive the invoice for the proforma.
Also, BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L reserves the right to transfer your personal data in the case of reorganization and / or transfer of the patrimony or parts of the patrimony to third parties in compliance with the legal provisions in force regarding the processing of personal data.
Data collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets is collected directly from plug-in providers and widgets. This data is subject to the data protection policies of the respective vendors, and BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L has no responsibility for data processing by these.
Otherwise, we will disclose your personal data only when you instruct us or grant us permission, when required by applicable law or regulations or requests from the judicial or official bodies to do so, or as required to investigate fraudulent activities or criminal.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or partners for direct marketing purposes.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be stored on our personal data technology systems or those of our contractors. We have taken all the necessary measures, both regarding the persons who come into contact with the data, the spaces in which the data are processed, as well as the technical equipment used in connection with the data processing, to ensure that the data are processed safely, ensuring their confidentiality and preventing unauthorized access or loss of data.
UPDATE OF PERSONAL DATA
If any of the personal data you provide to us has been modified, for example if you change your first name, your email address or email address, your delivery address or if you want to cancel any claim to BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL, or if you acknowledge that we hold any incorrect personal data about you, please let us know by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and criteria provided for deleting or removing your personal data.
Your personal data will be erased or removed when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was received or when you request data deletion by exercising the right to be forgotten and BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL no longer has the legal obligation to continue to store that data. However, we will retain your personal data when it is necessary for BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL to exercise or defend your right or other person’s rights by the end of the relevant retention period or until the end of the relevant retention period to resolve those actions in court.
Unless you expressly request us to store your personal data in the longer term, or if personal data is required to defend a possible legal claim without the retention period, your personal data will be deleted within 3 years from the last date of access.
We offer you the opportunity to withdraw from the business review club whenever you want, following the steps outlined on that page.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. Right to ask BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L for access to these data. You have the right to obtain from BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL a confirmation that personal data concerning your data are processed or not and, if so, you have access to the respective data and to the following information: what data do we process, for what purpose, if these have been disclosed to third parties and whom, as well as the storage period of such data. We will also rein form you about your rights as regards personal data, rights detailed in this information. You have the right to receive a free copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any other copies required, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You may require the above information to be communicated electronically, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format commonly used by us, unless you request their communication in another format.
2. Right to ask BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L for data rectification. You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and / or to obtain the addition of incomplete personal data including the provision of an additional statement.
3. Right to ask BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L to delete data. You have the right to ask BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L to delete your personal data without undue delays and BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L has the obligation to delete your personal data if one of the followings:
- Personal data are not required to meet the purposes for which they were collected or processed
- You exercise your right of opposition under the conditions described in the right of opposition and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding the processing
- You exercise your right to oppose the use of your data for direct marketing purposes
- Personal data has been processed illegally
- Personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the operator under European or national law
4. Right to ask BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L to restrict the processing. You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of personal data under the following conditions:
- If you challenge the accuracy of the processed data for a period that will allow us to verify the accuracy of the data
- If processing is illegal and you have not exercised the right to delete, you have the right to request restriction of processing
- if the operator no longer requires personal data for processing but you request them to find, exercise or defend a right in court
- if you have opposed the processing, during the period of verification that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- If you have obtained the restriction of processing, we will inform you before lifting the restriction.
5. Right to opposition. At any time, you are entitled, for reasons related to your particular situation, to oppose the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data unless we have legitimate and imperfect reasons that we will prove that justify processing and prevail over the interests of your rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish the exercise or defense of a right in court.
You also have the right to oppose your processing at any time when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, including the creation of profiles when the measure is related to direct marketing.
When you oppose processing, under the above conditions, personal data is no longer processed.
6. The right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data that you regard and which it has knowingly and actively provided or observed by us as a result of your use of our services in the structure used by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL currently and you have the right to transmit this data to another operator, requesting the transmission of this data directly by BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK SRL to another operator if this is technically feasible.
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised either directly on the website, using the registration forms, by email at email@example.com , either through a written request addressed to BLOC NOTES MEDIA NETWORK S.R.L, 58 Stirbei Voda St, 3th floor, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania. It is possible, in this case, to ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the data.
We will consider any claims or complaints we receive and we will send you a timely response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
UPDATES OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We ensure that your data is processed in compliance with the law, in a secure and confidential manner. We have taken all the necessary measures, both internally and collectively, to ensure that this principle is respected. We ask our partners to meet the same security and confidentiality terms as regards personal data. If, based on your consent, we communicate data to third parties, we require them to comply with legal requirements by processing personal data.