RE/MAX Romania brokers real estate deals worth EUR 100 mln in 2016

Georgiana Bendre | 20/03/2017 | 12:34

RE/MAX Romanian brokered over 1,000 real estate transactions in 2016 with a combined value of EUR 100 million, a growth by over 130 percent compared with 2015.

According to company’s data, the overall commissions’ value gained via the real estate intermediation was around EUR 1.5 million in 2016, by 50 percent more compared with 2015.

For 2017 the company hopes to reach 25 offices, 250 agencies and a turnover of EUR 2.5 million in Romania.

„The number of transactions intermediates by the RE/MAX network’s offices from 11 cities tripled compared with 2015, at over 1,000 sales, respectively rentals,” said Razvan Cuc, regional director RE/MAX Romania.

The highest transaction of around EUR 2.5 million was recorded in Cluj-Napoca . It was followed by Bucharest and Brasov.

„Regarding the properties type traded by the company, the share on the residential segment was 79 percent. The rest of 21 percent was represented by office and commercial properties and lands,” said Cuc.

Cuc said that a client paid EUR 725,000 for an apartment in Bucharest.

Close ×