Business Review is looking to add two new members to its editorial team to work on its wide range of media products.
We are looking for two digital-savvy candidates with strong English language, research and writing skills to manage part of the content activity of business-review.eu. In the case of the business journalist, we are also looking for candidates that will contribute to the print edition of the magazine. Both positions are full-time. Our office is located in central Bucharest.
Responsibilities for the Online Editor:
- researching and writing news articles for the BR website
- ensuring that fresh content is uploaded daily
- monitoring local and international news on assigned topics
- creating and sending newsletters
- covering press conferences (occasionally)
- researching and drafting various listings of relevance for the BR audience
- work closely with website coordinator and events team to implement the online strategy
Responsibilities for the Business Journalist:
- covering press conferences
- writing industry news and features
- conducting interviews
- contributing articles to the Business Review website and the print edition of the magazine.
Besides a competitive salary and benefit package, we’re offering you the chance to be part of a dynamic and creative team working in a friendly office, with a flexible work schedule and occasional remote working days. It’s a great opportunity for you to learn all about the business world, connect with business leaders and improve your writing and research skills.
If you are interested in either of these positions, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.