9.00 – 11.00 1st Session
- How close are the privatization and structural adjustment measures agreed with the IMF to being achieved?
- Reorganization proposals for the electricity generation sector. Penetration prospects for new natural gas capacities.
- Smart Grids – their status, required improvements and regulatory framework.
- Priorities for Romania’s energy strategy.
- The state of Romania’s electricity market as a result of the application of law no.123/2012.
11.00 – 11.30 – Coffee Break
11.30 – 13.30 2nd Session
- Conclusions of political contribution regarding renewable energy’s share of the country’s gross energy consumption.
- Views on the proposals to amend the support scheme for electricity produced using renewable resources.
- The status of the adoption of European energy efficiency legislation.
- The implementation status of specific mechanisms under the European Emission Trading Scheme.
Moderator: Valeriu Binig, Director | Financial Advisory Services / Energy & Resources/Corporate Finance, Deloitte Romania
13.30 Lunch & Networking