re:FOCUS on eCommerce, Retail & Logistics goes LIVE on February 10, 2021, starting at 10:00 AM. The online event is committed to revealing the latest developments and future trends, while offering viable solutions to the current challenges of eCommerce, Retail & Logistics.
LIVE VIDEO (starting at 10 AM)
The conference will bring together leading Retailers and Omnichannel innovators, Supply Chains & Logistics Major Players, sharing their valuable insights, best practices, challenges and opportunities about how to strategically reach long-term growth goals, no matter the uncertainty.
Panel 1: 10 AM – The Key Role of Modern Infrastructure for the Retail and Logistics Sectors
• The Pandemic Year in Review: How 2020 changed the industry
• The Key Role of the Transport and Logistics Sector in 2021;
• Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities: business plans and developing new segments in 2021;
• Logistics Meet Innovation: views and insights on the challenges and trends faced by the logistics industry;
• Transport and logistics companies in spotlight: new growth opportunities;
• Health and safety standards in industrial spaces;
• The alternatives of classic warehousing and deliveries. How industrial spaces owners and courier companies adapted in order to keep the supply chain uninterrupted;
• Transport and logistics adapting to the increased demand of online commerce.
With Mariana Ionita, General Director, CNAIR; Irinel Popescu, Retail Director, Metro Cash & Carry Romania; Laurentiu Furtuna, Director Of Ecommerce and Digital, Auchan Retail România; Jonathan Diamantino, CEO, Zacaria Group; Andrei Brînzea, Partner & Head of Land, Industrial & Logistics, Cushman & Wakefield Echinox.
Panel 2: 11:30 – What Drives the Accelerated Evolution of eCommerce
• Challenges, trends and strategies that are revolutionizing eCommerce and omnichannel;
• Reinventing retail and reconnecting with customers;
• Personalization is top of mind for all retailers today: creating a personalized shopping experience with technology;
• Bridging the gap between online and offline;
• Classic retailers’ rapid adaptation to a new, digital, reality. FMCG, pharma, home appliances, and many other retailers transitioned successfully from offline physical stores to online retail and home deliveries;
• Customer Centricity: The customer is everything and all operations, practices and deliveries must be centered around value;
• With eCommerce opportunity growing fast, multi-channel transforms operations to fit in line with shifts in B2B and B2C norms of the future;
• New technologies to engage customers post pandemic, bringing digital experiences in-store;
• Using tools to identify customer behaviors to offer personalized recommendations and experiences;
• Non-cash payment methods. How retailers adopted alternative payment methods in order to reduce the health risks involved in using paper money;
• Sustainability in Business: Why Change is Needed Now.
With Geanina-Mihaela Ungureanu, Senior Asset and Leasing Manager Retail, IMMOFINANZ; Catalin Pozdarie, CEO, Hervis Sports Romania; Raluca Radu, Country Manager, ANSWEAR Romania; Ionut Georgescu, CEO, FEPRA International; Robert Berza, General Manager, Fashion Days; Victor Racariu, General Manager CEE, Glovo.
Join us on February 10, starting at 10 AM for an engaging conference featuring two panels during which an excellent speaker line-up will debate the latest developments and future trends of eCommerce, Retail, and Logistics!