Radu Opaina, Founder of Owner’s Association Federation in Romania, is joining BR’s Rising cities. Smart future event, as a guest speaker. Join us to discover his essential knowledge related to our cities’ current telecommunication infrastructure, their real estate status, the issues faced by city inhabitants and owners’ associations, as well as to identify solutions for improved citizen safety and energy-efficient buildings.
The event will take place on November 27th at MATER Library in Bucharest. See the event agenda and confirmed speakers.
The event’s topics are related but not limited to:
- How technology and data will be instrumental in shaping the successful cities of the future to looking at the challenges of office and housing segments
- Built Environment & Architecture: enabling data driven design/architecture
- How can policymakers and real estate investors contribute and use innovation to enhance city and property investment performance?
- Building communities | We are the cities – a focus on what matters most to make cities more inclusive & sustainable
- Upgrading cities: investments for future growth
- Experiences of cities implementing smart city solutions
With Rising Cities. Smart Future, Business Review wishes to support and highlight the evolution of the urban space, with everything it encompasses: from technology, transportation, digital transformation, communities, architecture, to sustainability, passionate leadership and culture.
Rising Cities. Smart Future proposes greener, smarter and more connected future cities through panel discussions, debates and predictions about public–private collaborations, hybrid, innovative and inspiring projects and ways of integrating new technologies, such as AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (The internet of things) in the everyday life.
For details and registration, please contact email@example.com