The 6th edition of CIO Council National Conference 2018, organized by CIO Council and Revista CARIERE, will take place on 16th may 2018 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest.
The event will reunite over 250 IT professionals and managers (CIOs and COOs), giving them an excellent opportunity to discuss new IT trends: artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, machine learning. As digital technology continues its advance, new GDPR regulations and IT security threats put tremendous pressure on CIOs and decision-makers in the IT industry.
The CIO Council Conference is designed as forum to provide an intimate networking platform for CIOs and CxO from leading organizations. Attendees will engage in challenging debates and innovative knowledge sharing with CIO Council members and industry leaders regarding the opportunities that digital transformation provides to gain competitive advantage.
This edition will have the following main topics:
- Top 10 digital trends for 2019
- Empowering Business Through IoT, AI, Machine learning, Robotics, and 3D Printing
- The future of business intelligence apps are based on AI and machine learning
- The secret of blockchain technology
- Data privacy and the GDPR – a major cultural change.
- Building a cybersecurity culture
- Cybersecurity for industrial automation and control systems
- Future of smart cities
- The digital workforce/The workplace of the future. Can the Artificial Intelligence be the right replacement for humans?
- Attracting and Maintaining Talent in a digital ecosystem
- Is the educational system ready to support the innovation technology?
- The European Digital Agenda
The conference is supported by the EuroCIO Pan-European Association through the presence of Mr. Emmanuel Gaudin, Chairman of the Association and Lagardere CIO; CIO Council Romania represents Romania within EuroCIO since 2018.
The conference will be moderated by Yugo Neumorni, President of CIO Council Romania and IT & C Director, Hidroelectrica.
Speakers: Cătălina Dodu, Managing Atos Cybersecurity Business in CEE, Atos; Carmen Adamescu, Partner, Head of IT Advisory Services, EY Romania; Marius Iordache, IP Network Architect, Orange România; Roxana Ionescu, Partner, Head of Data Protection practice, NNDKP; Vlad Tănase, Partner, NNDKP; Vladan Pekovic, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Telekom Romania; Cătălin Popescu, CIO Council Member; Radu Brașoveanu, CIO Council Member; Liviu Buligan, Executive Director SoftOne România; Radomir Bordon, Director, Commercial Presales Central and Eastern Europe; Robert Milczynski, Marketing Head for Middle East, Africa & South Eastern Europe, Informatica; Victor Margină, Head of the representation, Softline International Romania; Dan Crisfalusi, CIO Council Member, CIO at Electrica, Bogdan Carlescu, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Bitdefender, Daniel Gruia, CIO Transgaz, CIO Council Member and others.
Supporting Partners: DELLEMC, Atos, Orange România;
Partners: NNDKP, SoftOne, EY România, Softline, Bitdefender, Telekom România, Relational și Informatica;
Networking Partners: SoftwareONE; Koding, Crescendo, ASBIS România;
Media Partners: Revista HR Manager, HR Club, Biz, Wall-Street, Portal HR, Jurnalul de Afaceri, Repatriot, Elite Business Women, Business Review, ISACA, Agora, Market Watch, ANIS, ARASEC, CloudMania, RisCo.
More information about the speakers, agenda and registration can be found on the event’s website: www.cioconference.ro.
For more details about the event registration, please contact Laura Gheboianu at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0726 768 079.
* CIO Council is the Association of the Directors of Information Technology and Communications in Romania and reunite over 80 members who hold or have held the position of Chief Information Officer / IT Director in large Romanian or multinational corporations in various fields of activity.