Business Review's Working Romania Event looks at the new trends that challenge the leading local human resources industry to uncover how they navigate the changes affecting the manner in which we work, as well as at the ways companies and human resources executives are changing their recruitment practices in order to attract and retain top talents.
The conference this year will focus on the two major trends on the local labour market:
Major industries like HORECA, construction and services are importing workforce, mainly from Asia,
in order to keep up with demand and mitigate the workforce deficit on the Romanian market | An open debate between Government top level officials and national authorities in dialogue with representatives of major players from different industries and sectors.
• How local businesses are trying to bring back Romanians working abroad
• Supply and demand on the Romanian market
• Retention of “brains” in a globalized workforce environment
• How do corporations prepare for the new generation of workers?
• Generation Z and challenges for HR professionals
• Millennials’ expectations and how organizations meet their professional needs
• Recruiting talent in the “age of millennials”
• Embracing future tech – is your workforce agile enough?
• Gamify your recruitment to engage candidates and attract the best talent
• Core practices for future work habits: how will the future workplace look like and how AI will change the way we work?
• Standing out in a competitive job market – enhancing your brand in the age of instant social media reviews
• Innovative HR trends and solutions that change recruitment & retention practices
• The power of employer branding in attracting talent
• Gender equality policies - an engine for economic competitiveness
• Empowering employees: favorite extra-salary benefits
We generate top quality leads, business exclusive and inspiring professional events that attract the right people and top-level audience by welcoming high-impact speakers and leaders together with powerful public officials, around the hottest and most relevant topics of debate.
Become our partner through sponsorship opportunities or just come and meet us, to find out more about Business Review.
Address: 58 Stirbei Voda Street, 3rd Floor, District 1, Bucharest