March 13, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel
Tax & Law Conference is a pioneering event which, over the last 16 years, has become the industry flagship event and the most long-standing one, with over 1,600 participants, and approximately 120 hours of open discussions and analyses with 200 experienced speakers.
This edition offers a comprehensive review of the major fiscal and legal changes rolled out this year and their impact on the Romanian business environment, in order to bring relevant, applicable solutions for any upcoming challenges. The event agenda consists of two interactive panel discussions, a debate session with CFOs, applied workshops and networking sessions. The event will be held in Romanian with simultaneous interpreting in English.
The third session is dedicated to the dialogue with CFOs for a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities that Romanian companies face in the new fiscal year. For a more holistic perspective, the financial representatives will come from different industries.
Irrespective of the political context or fiscal turmoil, each new edition of Tax & Law Forum brought:
- an overview of the latest fiscal and tax measures and their impact for the local companies’ bottom line
- high level representatives of the local authorities to provide valuable clarifications
- top professionals in the field, bringing together their expertise, answers and case studies
- a unique group of key decision makers and business owners interested in getting the best advice and insights to manage their companies
Reasons to attend:
- Earn CPD units offered by ACCA, 5 unstructured CPD hours from CAFR, 5 hours of professional training from CCF
- Stay up-to-date with the recent changes in the Fiscal Code
- Find out what are the benefits and challenges of the new regulations
- Gain practical insights through case studies and workshops
- Tap into the expertise of a powerful group of professionals with CFOs, accountants and fiscal & legal consultants
If you want to be our partner for this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures from last year’s edition:
You can find more pictures on our Facebook page where we invite you to follow us.