14th edition, June 18th, 2015
Howard Johnson hotel, Bucharest, Platinum hall
Business Review is proud to continue its tradition of organizing the Realty event. Realty 2015 will provide networking and learning support for industry professionals keen to spot opportunities and trends, find potential partners, meet decision makers and build a profitable business on the Romanian real estate market.
The Romanian real estate market was at its strongest point in its recovery in 2014 and this year it is expected to maintain its growth momentum. On the office segment leasing activity should maintain at least last years’ average while the new class A stock is projected to enter a growth phase. Two major shopping malls are scheduled to be delivered this year in Romania after last year the new stock marked the lowest annual level since 2006. The local market for industrial and logistics space and also the residential segment are experiencing something of an effervescence with leasing activity going up and new housing projects being started. So, will 2015 be the best post-crisis year for the local real estate market so far?
8:30 – 9:00 – Welcome Coffee
9:00 – 10:30 – 1st Session
- Romania’s attractiveness in the region for real estate investments – facts&figures
- Evolution of prices on office rents and land prices in 2015
- The potential of the office market to absorb the increasing stock of new space being delivered without increasing the average vacancy rate
- The profile of companies leasing office space in Bucharest at present and how are their demands changing the way office buildings are being developed
- Office trends: green buildings
- Evolution of demand for logistics and industrial space and leasing activity in 2015.
- The profile of companies fueling demand for logistics and industrial space and the factors behind their decision to invest locally.
- Predictions about new investments and consolidations on the local market.
|Sorin Visoianu, Country Manager Office & Logistics Romania and Bulgaria,
|Aurelia Luca, Leasing Manager, Skanska Property Romania|
|Stefan Tudos, Leasing Manager, Genesis Development|
|Silviana Badea, Head of Capital Markets, JLL|
|Mirela Radulescu, Sales & Marketing Director, ICCO|
|Georgiana Andrei, Director Office & Retail Agency, Colliers International Romania|
10:30 – 10:45 – Coffee Break
10:45 – 12:15 – 2nd Session
- New development poles on the residential segment – areas of Bucharest that are of interest to residential developers;
- The growth potential of the local residential market beyond the ‘Prima Casa’ program;
- New trends in residential development. Is the local market ready for sustainable/green houses?
- Financing options for residential developers and private buyers;
- Evolution of housing prices in 2015
|Laszlo Csiki, CEO Adama Group, member of IMMOFINANZ Group|
|Adrian Erimescu, Co-Founder, CEO at Imobiliare.ro
|Viorel Mohorea, Project Manager New Homes Divisions, Coldwell Banker|
|Andreea Comsa, Managing Director, Premier Estate Management|
|Dimitris Andritsos, CEO, Eurobank Property Services
|Simona Bazavan, Deputy Editor-In-Chief, Business Review|
12:15 – 12:30 – Coffee Break
12:30 – 13:30 – 3rd Session
- Approximately 200,000 sqm new shopping centers are estimated to be delivered this year in Romania. How will this change the dynamic between existing players in Bucharest and elsewhere?
- Shopping trends: Are Romanians changing their shopping behavior and how are shopping centers keeping up with this?
- How new projects are different from the ones built a few years back and is there a need for upgrades?
- New consumption trends – the profile of retailers expanding their local presence
- How important is the selection of anchor stores in securing a shopping mall’s success?
|Georgios Argentopoulos, CEO, Baneasa Developments|
|Anca Damour, Director, Carrefour Property Romania|
|Iuliana Enescu, Commercial Manager for Romania, Liebrecht & wooD Group|
|Mihaela Galatanu, Head of Research, DTZ Echinox|
13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch
From the current edition of Realty, 2015:
If you want to be our partner for this event, please contact us at email@example.com.