13th edition, June 5th 2014, Howard Johnson Hotel, Platinum Hall
It comes as a tradition for Business Review to organize the Realty event which will reach its 13th edition in 2014. Realty meetings provide a networking and learning support for industry professionals, who want to spot new opportunities and trends, find potential partners, meet decision makers and build a profitable business on the Romanian real estate market.
8:30 – 9:00 Welcome Coffee
9:00 – 10:30 Session 1
Residential returns. Characteristics of a successful residential scheme
- Government programs supporting the real estate sector and easy access to mortgages
- Urban planning and sustainable development
- Financing opportunities for developers and private buyers.
- Profile of the Romanian buyer, limitations and pre-purchase expectations, market trends over the last 10 months, market statistics
- Successful local agencies versus international agencies on the residential market
|Diana Tenea, General Director, General Directorate for Regional Development and Infrastructure, MADR|
|Aurelia Cionga, President, Raifeisen Banca pentru Locuinte|
|Anca Bidian, General Manager, Kiwi Finance – PRESENTATION HERE|
|Alexandra Coltos, Urban Planner, Center of Excellence in Planning – PRESENTATION HERE|
|Georgian Marcu, President, APAIR|
|Moderator: Nicoleta Radu, Business Intelligence Consultant, Zanti Exclusive|
10:30- 10:45 Coffee Break
10:45 – 12:00 Session 2
Real Estate Development trends
Over 100,000 sqm of modern retail space are under construction in Bucharest at present and more than 120,000 sqm of office space are expected to be delivered this year alone. Is a new real estate cycle underway?
- Is a new real estate cycle underway?
- Real Estate Developments trends. New office stock. Best location for an office scheme
- Legislative changes affecting the real estate market (taxation, civil codes, etc.)
- Valuation of real estate assets in light of new fiscal amendments
- Management of the difficulties of a delivered project (Facility Management & Property Management)
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
With the support of: