3rd edition, September, 25th, 2014, Ramada Plaza Hotel, Europa Hall The pharmaceutical industry is set to post only a slight growth in Romania, given the reduced availability of medical services for patients and the negative impact of the claw back tax. Producers are also calling for a redesign of the claw-back mechanism, urging that it should take into account only the producer price. The third edition of Focus on Pharma organized by Business Review focuses on the fiscal and legal implications of the current claw back tax for the pharmaceutical industry. Event program: 08.30 – 09.00 Guest registration 09:00 – 12:00 Debate session Topics:
- Outlook of the claw back tax
- Is the claw back still a temporary tax?
- Industry proposals regarding the computation of the claw back tax
- Challenges of forecasting the amount in claw back to be paid by producers
- Claw back related case-law and administrative practices
12:00 Lunch & Networking
Translation provided by: