BR's Environmental & Sustainability Summit is part of the European Commission's #EUGreenWeek 2019 campaign, with “Applying environmental legislation” as its central theme, highlighting the huge impact of environmental laws on people's lives and the ways in which they can help protect the environment & encourage recycling.
Discover more insights about EU campaing here www.eugreenweek.eu.
Join the 2nd edition of BR’s Environmental & Sustainability Summit to get a full update on where we stand on the sustainability front compared with where we need to be and identify the steps that need to be taken in order to improve the efforts.
As the European Union is heading towards a greener and more sustainable Europe, in times of global challenges of climate change, biodiversity loss, deforestation, air and water pollution, and chemicals management, just to name a few, real commitment and cooperation is needed between all players in the industry.
More treatment and recycling facilities are needed in order to achieve better results and to use raw materials directly into production, as well as adding value before they are exported. Two issues arise with respect to this: high labor cost & opposition from citizens to building new recycling plants.
Come join us for a dialogue with key players in the industry featuring keynote presentations, case studies and panel discussions, with a “Can Do” attitude.
• Open debate: local authorities, sanitation companies, producers and waste industry representatives from Bucharest and other counties
• Applying environmental legislation
• Challenges and opportunities in the sustainability sector – new context for entrepreneurial community
• The future of waste management: shaping the new context with the help of technology in a digital world
• Leadership, innovation, research & development in waste management